Apprentice candidates clash in trade selling task
TEMPERS fray and temperatures rise as the candidates clash again in tonight’s episode of The Apprentice.
The two teams are sent to the Science Museum in London where they have to persuade a group of inventors and designers that they should have the right to sell their products.
And both like the look of baby clothes that change colour, but pushy Stuart Baggs - who describes himself as “Stuart Baggs the brand” - threatens to spoil his team’s pitch for the business with his style.
As his colleagues confront him, project manager Jamie Lester is forced to warn Baggs about his ‘rude’ behaviour.
Meanwhile, over on the rival team, the decision to give every contestant a book to log their own sales also causes trouble.
You may also want to watch:
Paloma Vivanco, Laura Moore and Sandesh Samra are soon at each other’s throats.
After another feisty episode it’s back to the boardroom for the results - and one more candidate gets their marching orders from Lord Sugar.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 4 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 5 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 6 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 7 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 8 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
- 9 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 10 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site