Are you ready for the Suffolk Show 2017? Check out our guide here
- Credit: Archant
There is just one day to go until this year’s Suffolk Show and here we bring you all the vital information you need to know if you are planning to visit.
• The Suffolk Show 2017 takes place on Wednesday, May 31, and Thursday, June 1, at Trinity Park in Felixstowe Road, Ipswich - if you are using a sat nav, use IP3 8UH.
• Gates open at 7am and last entry is 5.30pm. Trade stands will not open until 8.30am and remain open until 6pm both days.
• Make sure you buy your copy of the East Anglian Daily Times or Ipswich Star at the gate for your tea token. Pop along to our tea marquee at stand 705 in Fourth Avenue and enjoy a free cup of tea or coffee.
• Dogs on leads can enter the show, but will not be allowed into the ringside or food hall.
You may also want to watch:
• Children’s wristbands will be given out at the gates for parents and guardians to write their emergency contact number on so they can be contacted if a child is lost in the showground.
• There will be a dedicated parking area at the main Felixstowe Road entrance to the showground.
• Advance tickets cost £22 for adults, £19 for senior citizens and £6 for those aged 11-17. Children under 15 go free and car parking is £4. Discounted advance tickets are available up until midnight on Tuesday, May 30, and then tickets will be available on the gate and online at full price. Click here.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 5 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Matchday Live: Town two up on basement boys
- 7 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 8 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
• Bus Services 23 and 24 will be running to the show from Ipswich Rail Station and the town centre at frequent intervals throughout the day. First Eastern Counties route 75 from Ipswich to Felixstowe will stop on Murrills Road outside the main entrance.
• The main attractions including meeting different animals at the children’s farm in the Farm Discovery Zone, military vehicles and interactive areas in the Military Zone, a range of sports and activities in the Sports Village and pond dipping and spotting wildlife in the Wildlife Area.
• There will be mobile cash machines on the showground. Please note that there is a charge for withdrawal.
• Baby feeding and changing facilities are available at the under 5’s change and play area at stand Green 975.