Artist Paul Dyson to exhibit at RSPB Minsmere
- Credit: Paul Dyson
An award-winning wildlife artist will be showcasing some of his work at the Suffolk nature reserve that inspired his work.
Paul Dyson’s three-day exhibition at RSPB Minsmere’s Discovery Centre will feature his latest originals of British wildlife.
The artist has won five national awards for his paintings and recently had his work reproduced for RSPB merchandise.
He said: “I am thrilled and honoured to have my paintings reproduced for RSPB merchandise. I always look forward to visiting RSPB Minsmere nature reserve as it is a very special place, with an abundance of wildlife which has inspired my paintings.
“Whenever I visit I always go home full of new ideas. I do hope wildlife enthusiasts will come along to meet me and view my latest work.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the exhibition, which runs from Friday to Sunday, August 5-7, is free, although normal entry fees for the reserve apply.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 7 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 8 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 9 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 10 North Stander: Bonne's becoming a Blues icon - now we have to start winning