As Prince Harry visits RAF Honington and Ipswich we look back at previous Royal visits to Suffolk
- Credit: PA
Prince Harry has arrived in Suffolk to visit the RAF regiment at Honington and the Headway charity in Ipswich.
The prince has visited the RAF regiment to present them with a Firmin Sword of Peace on behalf of the Queen.
His visit to Ipswich will be to launch a brand new initiative at brain injury charity Headway.
The prince will launch the charity’s new brain injury identity card which aims to help survivors make sure they are supported by the criminal justice system.
From the Queen, to the Duchess of Cambridge and the Prince of Wales, they have all spent time in Suffolk.
With a history of visits lets remind ourselves of when and where they visited while they were in our county.
Do you have any memories of the Royal’s visiting? If so send them over to the Suffolk picture desk.
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 3 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 4 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 5 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 6 Paramedics called after tree falls on car in east Suffolk
- 7 From Celina to Mariner - the best goals ever scored at Portman Road
- 8 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 9 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 10 Triple murder accused appears in court