As Prince Harry visits RAF Honington and Ipswich we look back at previous Royal visits to Suffolk
- Credit: PA
Prince Harry has arrived in Suffolk to visit the RAF regiment at Honington and the Headway charity in Ipswich.
The prince has visited the RAF regiment to present them with a Firmin Sword of Peace on behalf of the Queen.
His visit to Ipswich will be to launch a brand new initiative at brain injury charity Headway.
The prince will launch the charity’s new brain injury identity card which aims to help survivors make sure they are supported by the criminal justice system.
From the Queen, to the Duchess of Cambridge and the Prince of Wales, they have all spent time in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
With a history of visits lets remind ourselves of when and where they visited while they were in our county.
Do you have any memories of the Royal’s visiting? If so send them over to the Suffolk picture desk.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 7 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 10 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move