As Prince Harry visits RAF Honington and Ipswich we look back at previous Royal visits to Suffolk
- Credit: PA
Prince Harry has arrived in Suffolk to visit the RAF regiment at Honington and the Headway charity in Ipswich.
The prince has visited the RAF regiment to present them with a Firmin Sword of Peace on behalf of the Queen.
His visit to Ipswich will be to launch a brand new initiative at brain injury charity Headway.
The prince will launch the charity’s new brain injury identity card which aims to help survivors make sure they are supported by the criminal justice system.
From the Queen, to the Duchess of Cambridge and the Prince of Wales, they have all spent time in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
With a history of visits lets remind ourselves of when and where they visited while they were in our county.
Do you have any memories of the Royal’s visiting? If so send them over to the Suffolk picture desk.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 6 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 10 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street