Award winning band Red Butler set to rock John Peel Centre in Stowmarket
- Credit: Archant
An award winning blues band is set to rock the John Peel Centre in Stowmarket.
Red Butler, formed in 2012, are touring their latest blues rock album and will arrive at the intimate Stowmarket venue, based in the former corn exchange in Church Walk, on Saturday, April 8.
Established in 2012 by Alex Butler, the band features Alex on lead guitar and backing vocals, Dan Spellman on rhythm guitar and lead vocals, Charlie Simpson on drums and Mike Topp on bass and backing vocals.
With an average age of 24, the band put on a lively show and are fresh off recording their album Nothing To Lose, released in November 2016.
Tickets for the event, which will also feature support acts, are available directly from the John Peel Centre.
You may also want to watch:
• The venue regularly features live music and you can phone their box office on 01449 774678, which is open between 10am and 2pm weekdays, or visit their website and book online at www.johnpeelcentre.com
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 9 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency