Award-winning chef joins the menu at Jimmy’s Harvest
A MICHELIN-starred chef has joined the line-up of culinary celebrities at a special event later this year.
Jean-Christophe Novelli will be among several famous chefs giving cookery masterclasses at the Harvest event at Jimmy’s Farm, near Ipswich, in September.
Mr Novelli, who regularly appears on Daily Cooks and Saturday Cooks and has notched up five AA rosettes, will join a multitude of top-notch cooks, including the Hairy Bikers, Angela Hartnett and Thomasina Miers.
The event, which takes place on September 11 and 12, will feature live music from The Zutons, The Futureheads and Newton Faulkner.
This year also sees the addition of gardening demonstrations with green-fingered gurus including the BBC’s Alys Fowler fresh from Gardeners’ World.
You may also want to watch:
Alys, presenter of the hit BBC show The Edible Garden, will be sharing her tips along with Victoria Moorey from River Cottage – the gardener charged with looking after Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall’s plot.
Radio 1 DJ Jo Whiley, who will be playing an exclusive set on the main stage, said: “I love the way it feels so intimate and everyone is so friendly, just like a fete, a farm to take your kids to and then you have fantastic music as well. It’s great.”
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 5 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 10 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
For latest line-up and tickets for the event, visit www.harvestatjimmys.com