Barton Players bring Old Time Music Hall show to village hall this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are selling fast for tomorrow’s performances of an old-time musical by the Barton Players – but there are still a few seats left.
The Old Time Music Hall show is at Great Barton Village Hall for a matinee performance at 2.30pm and then an evening show at 7.30pm.
However, tickets for the evening are nearly all gone but there are more left for the afternoon.
“It’s an old-time musical,” said Barton Players’ chairman Lorna Podbury. “We’ve got songs from the 40s, solos and group numbers. There’s something for everybody.”
There will be song sheets on the chairs for the audience to sing along.
You may also want to watch:
“The cast have found it really good, we’ve got a mixture of old and young,” she added.
Tickets cost £7.50 for adults and £3.50 for children.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
For tickets and more information call Lorna on 01284 705153 or Betty Blades on 01359 231413.