Hotel crowned the best wedding venue in the East of England
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk hotel and spa has been voted as the best wedding venue in the East of England for the second year - and has been shortlisted for a national award.
Bedford Lodge Hotel and Spa, in Newmarket, received the prize from The Wedding Industry Awards in the ‘best town or city venue’ category and has now been shortlisted for the national finals.
The winners of the national award will be revealed in January 2019.
Noel Byrne, chief executive of the hotel, said: “I am extremely proud of my team at Bedford Lodge Hotel and Spa who always make sure everything runs seamlessly for couples from start to finish.
“To be recognised for the second year running as Best Town or City Venue in our region is truly wonderful.
You may also want to watch:
“The Wedding Industry Awards are very highly regarded and it is a pleasure that we have been voted for by the happy couples that have celebrated their special day with us.
“It is fantastic to see the continued efforts of our team recognised again this year.”
- 1 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 2 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 3 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 6 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 8 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 9 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 10 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure