Blackthorpe Barn Christmas festival set to celebrate 30th anniversary
- Credit: Blackthorpe Barn
A major Christmas event is set to open its doors again for the 30th time next month.
The Blackthorpe Barn Christmas festival on the Rougham Estate showcases some of the country's most talented artists and craft-makers, while featuring everything from decorations, wreaths, aromatics and wraps to gift ideas in its Country Christmas shop.
George Agnew, joint owner of Blackthorpe Barn and Rougham Estate said: “I am so pleased that we are getting back to a face-to-face event again, it’s going to be fantastic.
"I can’t believe how quickly 30 years have flown by.
"There has been a lot of changes, we always try to evolve things and this year we have created more space for the crafts, to allow everyone to feel comfortable, and we have extended the Courtyard Café with more covered areas for all to enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
"I look forward to welcoming our visitors again and seeing the smiles on their faces, it really does mean a lot to me.”
The craft weekends start on November 6 at 10am to 5pm continuing every weekend until December 12.
Tickets for the craft weekends can be purchased online.
- 1 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move