Essex vineyard hosts annual Jazz in the Vines event
- Credit: Su Anderson
An award-winning vineyard is set to host its annual get-together.
Angus and Pod Crowther of Tuffon Hall at Sible Hedingham, near Braintree, will be holding their third annual Jazz in the Vines event on Saturday, August 18, from 3pm to 6pm.
Visitors, who are asked to bring a deckchair or beanbag, will be able to listen to live music and drink its award-winning wine.
Its 2017 Pinot Noir scooped the East Anglian Rose bowl for the best rosé in East Anglia 2018 for the third year in a row, and a gold medal at the East Anglian Vineyard Association (EAVA) Awards 2018.
There will be fresh oysters, local street food, wine and local golden ale from Silks Brewery, with a free glass of wine on entry.
You may also want to watch:
Children’s attractions include a bouncy castle and face painting. Tickets priced £10 for adults (children go free) can be purchased at Darkins, Spencer’s Farm Shop or Baythorne Hall Wine Shop.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 8 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 9 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 10 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill