Breaking: Giant screen to go up outside venue for Mumford and Sons fans
A GIANT screen is to be put up outside an arts venue for those unable to get tickets for a show by the folk rock group Mumford and Sons.
The group are set to play at the Apex in Bury St Edmunds on Monday.
However, many avid fans missed out on the tickets.
As a result, the Apex has now agreed to arrange for a big screen in front of the venue in Charter Square to be put up.
A spokeswoman for the venue said: “It’ll be like watching them on the main stage at Glastonbury, without the mud, the flags and the terrible toilets.”
The band will appear on the balcony at some point. Tickets - �10 - can be bought in person only from the Apex box office on Friday from 4pm-7pm. Any left after then will go on sale via www.theapex.co.uk from 9pm.
A limit of four tickets per person applies.
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 5 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 9 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival