Bures Music Festival to start today
- Credit: Archant
A popular music festival gets under way today, kicking off five days of jazz, rock and blues from some of the best local and national musical talent.
Bures Music Festival, which runs until Sunday night, will feature a string of live performances at Bures recreation ground. And this year organisers have also worked harder than ever to ensure children can enjoy the festival too.
Families are invited to bring their offspring on Saturday and Sunday afternoon to enjoy the bouncy castle and slide, gladiator, bucking bronco, face painting, children’s area and lots of stalls.
Tomorrow evening will see local young musicians take to the stage in the big top for the B-Fest competition, vying for a coveted live spot at the festival on Sunday.
The festival is a non-profit event which has raised almost £170,000 for local charities over the years.
You may also want to watch:
For details visit www.buresmusicfestival.com
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
- 10 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields