Bury St Edmunds: Bee Gees star Robin Gibb coming to Suffolk
Bee Gees musician Robin Gibb will be coming to Suffolk for a live music show.
He will be the special guest of Lulu on stage in the Abbey Gardens of Bury St Edmunds on July 22.
Mr Gibb co-founded the Bee Gees with twin brother Maurice, and elder brother Barry.
The trio started their musical career in Australia and found major success when they returned to England.
With record sales estimated in excess of 100 million, they became one of the most successful pop groups of all time.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Abbey Fest said: “This really is a very rare opportunity to see two world class iconic acts on stage together which should not be missed.”
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 3 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 4 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 8 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 9 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
- 10 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault