Bury St Edmunds: Rick Astley to sing at Abbey Fest
POP icon Rick Astley will perform at a west Suffolk music festival this weekend, it has been announced.
The singer, whose single Never Gonna Give You Up reached number one in 25 countries in 1987, will perform alongside Lulu at Abbey Fest in Bury St Edmunds on Friday.
Music fans can enjoy motown, soul and reggae in the Chartbusters Concert Picnic Party on Saturday night, as part of the three-day festival in Bury’s Abbey Gardens.
Bill Wyman’s Rhythm Kings and special guests will bring the event to a close on Sunday night.
Tickets for the concerts are priced �33.50 for adults, �10 for children under 14, while children under five go free.
You may also want to watch:
To book, call 01603 508050 or www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 2 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 3 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 10 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence