Bury St Edmunds: Theatre Royal announces this year’s pantomime
THE THEATRE Royal in Bury St Edmunds has revealed its family pantomime for this year.
It will present Aladdin from Friday, November 29, to Sunday, January 12.
More than 22,000 theatregoers enjoyed last year’s pantomime, Rapunzel and the Rascal Prince, during the show’s 74 performance run.
Aladdin will feature favourite characters - Aladdin, the Princess, Wishee-Washee and Widow Twankey as they try and outsmart the evil Abanazar and get their hands on a grubby old oil-lamp with unexpected magical powers.
Booking opens at 10am on Tuesday, February 19.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets call the box office on 01284 769505 or visit www.theatreroyal.org
Early-bird discounts are available.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 5 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Tribute to Kaine, 24, at estate's new underpass mural
- 10 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape