Can you solve the Murder on the Bures Express?
Wannabee detectives are being invited to attend a murder mystery set in the atmospheric surroundings of a Victorian Essex railway station.
Murder on the ‘Bures’ Express takes places on Friday, June 1, at the East Anglian Railway Museum – which is based at Chappel Station in Colchester.
The event is a light-hearted murder mystery with tongue firmly planted in cheek and guests will meet larger than life characters throughout the show – one of whom committed the deadly deed.
A murder has been committed in the railway goods shed in the heart of the museum and people are invited to use their powers of deduction to solve the crime.
The event takes place at 7pm for 7.30pm and tickets are priced at £29.95 per person.
You may also want to watch:
The ticket price includes a large glass of wine, a beer or soft drink served with a selection of English cheeses before the show (from 7pm), served in the vintage dining car.
Numbers are limited so pre-booking is essential. Visit earm.co.uk/whats-on for more information and tickets.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge