Can you spot yourself in the crowd at the Olly Murs concert in Colchester?
Essex pop sensation Olly Murs thrilled fans with his voice and energy in Colchester on Saturday tonight.
The star performed to more than 16,000 people at the Weston Homes Community Stadium.
The Witham singer’s gig was part of his 20-date tour around the UK.
Ahead of the concert, he said he was thrilled to play outdoors and so close to home.
The performer and presenter played some of his biggest songs.
You may also want to watch:
Fans took to social media to show their appreciation for Olly.
One Tweeted: “3rd time seeing olly murs tonight and in my home town, he never disappoints”
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 6 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 7 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 10 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
Another said: “olly murs is one hell of a performer what a man”
Olly was joined by Louisa Johnson, with whom he has just released his new single, Unpredictable.
Before the concert fans were advised not to bring bags and searches were carried out upon entry, prompted by the terrorist attack in Manchester.