Channel 4’s Come Dine With Me Bury St Edmunds episode airs tonight
- Credit: Gregg Brown
The hit TV show Come Dine With Me will feature four contestants from Bury St Edmunds when it airs on Channel 4 tonight.
The show will started 5pm and run until 6pm, with each contestant from the Bury area hoping to take home the £1,000 prize.
The episode will feature the sarcastic tones of voice over artist Dave Lamb, with each Bury contestant hosting an evening of food and entertainment.
At the end of each night, the contestants rank the evening’s meal and entertainment value.
The highest ranked overall will take home £1,000.
You may also want to watch:
One contestant, James Sawyer, is hosting a private viewing of the show at The Abbeygate Cinema tonight.
This is episode 29 of the 4oth series of the popular show, which has now evolved and is as much about the characters as the food they serve to their dinner guests.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk
It was first broadcast back in 2005 and has remained popular throughout the past decade.
Are you watching the show? Which landmarks have you spotted?