Chelmsford: Tinie Tempah among latest V Festival acts announced
- Credit: PA
Tinie Tempah, CeeLo Green and Pixie Lott are among the latest acts to join this year’s V Festival line-up.
Joining them will be actor turned musician Childish Gambino, Swedish House Mafia collaborator John Martin who makes his festival debut, Strictly Come Dancing star Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Australian alternative rock artist Vance Joy, BBC Sound of 2014 and BRITs Critics Choice nominee Chloe Howl and the Zane Lowe-championed Josh Record.
Jess Glynne, who featured on Clean Bandit’s chart-topper Rather Be, will be at V for the first time as will Swedish DJ duo Icona Pop who are best known for I Love It featuring Charlie XCX, which was used in an episode of Girls.
Australian indie rockers Howling Bells, Rudimental and Wilkinson collaborater Becky Hill and To Kill A King will also perform over the weekend.
They join headliners Justin Timberlake and The Killers, plus Lily Allen, Ed Sheeran, Rudimental, Chase and Status, Kaiser Chiefs, Elbow and many more at Chelmsford’s Hylands Park on August 16-17.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale now from www.VFestival.com. For the latest announcements follow @vfestival and @whatsonwayne via Twitter.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move