Comedian Dylan Moran’s new tour visits Southend, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Black Books star Dylan Moran brings his latest tour to the region later this year.
Dr Cosmos visits Southend’s Palace Theatre November 1, the Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds, November 17 and Ipswich Corn Exchange November 29.
Expect his unique take on love, politics, misery and the everyday absurdities of life, all served with poetical panache from a comedian, actor and writer known for his deadpan, witty and crackpot lyricism.
Dylan, the youngest ever winner of the Perrier Award, has taken his comedy tours around the world.
His screen roles include Notting Hill, Calvary, Shaun of the Dead and Run Fatboy Run.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets go on general sale March 15.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 8 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 9 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns