COMPETITION: Win Arthur Christmas goodie bag and tickets with Ipswich Cineworld
GET into the Christmas spirit this Sunday at a special, red carpet, charity gala screening of Arthur Christmas, the new film from Wallace and Gromit creators Aardman, at Ipswich Cineworld.
Starting at 4.30pm, tickets are �5 with all proceeds going to the Starlight charity, which grants wishes to seriously and terminally ill children.
Answering the question how Santa delivers all those presents in one night it sees his youngest son Arthur tasked with an urgent mission that must be completed before Christmas morning dawns if the holiday spirit is to be saved.
It’s the chance to see the movie a week before anybody else.
At the Movies for Juniors opening on Saturday, November 12, Santa will be popping by and there will be a box where youngsters can post their Christmas wish lists and get a little present.
You may also want to watch:
The cinema will have a rodeo reindeer for children to ride on outside from 10am-2pm, there will be a colouring table and competitions and profits from weekend screenings of the film, mince pies and events will also go to Starlight.
Shakeaway, based near the Buttermarket, are creating a special milkshake for the film’s release and will be donating a percentage of the profits to the charity too.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 6 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 7 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 8 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
If you book your Arthur Christmas tickets online you will be automatically entered into a draw to win a Christmas hamper including food, festive tree and presents worth up to �1,000.
We have teamed up with the Grafton Way cinema to give away a goodie bag and two tickets for the film. Just tell us what relation is Arthur to Santa? E-mail your answer to email@example.com by noon on Wednesday.