COMPETITION: Win family tickets and meet the cast of CBeebies’ show Numberjacks
MATHMATICAL superheroes the Numberjacks plus the chance to meet the cast afterwards equals a fun day out.
The award-winning BBC children’s show sees its stars leave the sofa they live in to appear in their very first live performances.
Running continuously on CBeebies since 2006, the animated adventurers help young children learn about numbers, shapes and sizes in a fun and imaginative way.
They will need young audience members’ help to solve tricky problems and beat the dastardly Meanies - including the Numbertaker and Spooky Spoon - who do all they can to disrupt proceedings when the show comes to the Ipswich Regent on November 27.
The TV series won the Royal Television Society Award for best pre-school educational programme two years in a row and adheres to the Early Years Foundation Stage syllabus and the Primary National Strategy Framework for Teaching Mathematics.
You may also want to watch:
A great introduction to theatre for children of all ages, the live show has all the fun, comedy, music and excitement from the TV show and lots more.
We’ve teamed up with Richard Temple and Open Mind Productions to give away three family tickets - which admits four people, minimum of two children - which includes a meet and greet after the show.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 6 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 10 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
To be in with a chance of winning, simply tell us the name of the two Meanies mentioned who are out to spoil the Numberjacks’ first foray into the real world?
E-mail your answer to email@example.com by Wednesday, November 23.