Crawl to display town art
waterfront: An art crawl will display some of the town’s best artwork and the haunts of local artists.
Starting at Isaacs on the Quay, the walk will be hosted by art curator Emma Roodhouse and will feature a contemporary Saatchi art display viewable at the Ipswich Art School.
After starting at the Waterfront bar, visitors will be taken to nearby St Mary at the Quay to see Gavin Turk’s fleet of Art Bikes.
At the event, which begins at 6pm today, walkers will also be taken to the Town Hall Galleries on the Cornhill for a glimpse of the Bun Voyagi exhibition.
Places on the tour are limited and booking is essential.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets costing �3 per person are available by calling 01473 433691.
Drinks are not included in the ticket prices.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 8 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 9 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 10 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
Alternatively, anyone interested can buy tickets at Christchurch Mansion.