Antiques fair with more than 30 stalls returning to Long Melford
- Credit: L. Bonner
Long Melford's long-running Antiques and Vintage Fair is making a return this weekend.
Established in 2014, the fair is held at the Old School in Hall Street on the last weekend of every month.
The next event will be taking place on Saturday, February 26, and Sunday, February 27.
Laure Bonner, who organises the event with Pearl Gee, said: "We are so proud of our fair and are delighted to be back in the full swing of things after the pandemic.
"People walk through the door of the Old School and always comment on how friendly the fair is.
"Our customers and stallholders have been coming for years and we are like a little family."
Entry to the fair costs £1, with under 16s getting in for free, and runs from 9.30am to 4pm on both days.
- 1 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 2 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 3 Indiana Jones-inspired metal detectorist finds £65k Roman hoard
- 4 Severe delays on major Suffolk route after crash
- 5 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 6 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 7 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 8 Colchester gets city status - fuelling disappointment over no Ipswich bid
- 9 'I like his profile' - McKenna looking forward to working with Ndaba
- 10 Big sales, Bosmans and 'mutual consent' - Why contracts are a balancing act
Ms Bonner added: "There is always a bargain to be found with items ranging from £5 to £500.
"It is a great place to find that special one-of-a-kind present or collector's item and antiques are incredibly sustainable."