Freddie the fish trail set to make a splash return this summer
- Credit: Lowestoft Vision
A popular annual summer trail is set to make a splash return as Freddie and his fishy friends come back to Lowestoft.
Freddie the fish and his friends were last seen in the town in 2019.
To help prepare for the trail, Lowestoft Vision are asking Lowestoft Vision businesses who would like to home a fish for the period of the trail to provide expressions of interest.
The trail will take place from Saturday, July 24, through to Sunday, August 29, 2021.
This year, Lowestoft Vision will be designing virtual trail maps for the community and visitors to use.
The idea is for customers to find each fish and record the name of the fish beside the number on the trail map.
You may also want to watch:
Each correctly completed entry form will go into a draw to win a hamper full of goodies provided by Lowestoft businesses.
There will be two hampers available to win.
If you would like to host a fish for the summer email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and return to Lowestoft Vision by the June 30, 2021.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 7 pretty villages in Suffolk