Antiques and vintage event to take place in stately home's grounds
- Credit: A Blackdog Event
Fans of antiques and vintage items will be able to explore a wide range of stalls at The Grand Brocante at Glemham Hall, in Little Glemham, on Sunday, September 5.
The event is organised by Blackdog Antiques of Halesworth, and runs from 9am to 3pm, with a £3 admission charge (free for under-14s).
The antiques and vintage market will include vintage textiles and clothes, mid-century modern items, salvage and architectural items, pictures, jewellery, postcards, vintage tools and garden planters.
There will also be a few selected local artisan stalls, as well as a small food village with local producers and street food.
The market will be set on the parkland to the front of the hall adjacent to the A12, with exhibitors from across East Anglia, the home counties and London.
You may also want to watch:
Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead. There is disabled parking available, but organisers say there is quite a distance to cover and the ground is quite uneven.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week