Heveningham Concours postponed until summer 2022 due to covid
- Credit: Submitted
A motorsport and aviation event due to take place over the summer has been postponed for a year as the result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Heveningham Concours has announced that its fifth annual will now take place in the summer of 2022.
The event, which takes place at Heveningham Hall just outside of Halesworth, was also cancelled last year due to the pandemic.
The event hosts 50 or more of the world’s most beautiful cars and is popular amongst people in Suffolk and beyond.
The aviation concours features around a dozen equally rare propeller planes.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of the motorsport judging panel, Max Hunt, said: “With huge regret and in light of the ongoing uncertainty, we have taken the decision to cancel this year’s concours and country fair, which were due to take place in June.
"We are determined to look ahead to 2022 and will focus on hosting an extra special event – even by our standards
- 1 Coleman on Cook: 'If that's indication of his fortune as Ipswich manager, they can book a place in the Championship'
- 2 Popular Woodbridge restaurant set to close
- 3 'Please don't believe everything you read in the media' - Ipswich Town owner Evans addresses takeover reports
- 4 'I have no doubt Ipswich will be successful' - Richardson doesn't rule out joining Cook at Town
- 5 Marcus Evans on Paul Cook: 'He has shown a great desire to become our next manager'
- 6 Ipswich case rate rises, other Suffolk districts among lowest in England
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- 8 'The time is not right to fiddle when Rome burns' - Evans outlines Lambert 'disagreements'
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 win at Accrington Stanley
- 10 Anger over loss of habitats after pond drained and trees felled
"Thank you for your continued support and let’s look forward to better times ahead.”