Chart-toppers to headline village fireworks display
- Credit: Archant
Heveningham Hall Fireworks Spectacular is set to return in November, with a chart-topping band set to headline.
The event will take place on Saturday, November 6 and will see fireworks, music and a funfair combine.
Indie rockers Razorlight, who topped the charts in 2006 with their single 'America' will headline, alongside Freddie and the Freeloaders plus Norwich-based band Little Red Kings.
There will also be a bonfire and a large selection of food and drink on offer.
An event spokesperson said: "After a sadly inevitable one-year hiatus due to the pandemic, we are back with a bang.
You may also want to watch:
"As ever, our emphasis is on delivering an unforgettable evening out for everyone with fantastic live music, incredible fireworks and a great selection of local food and drink whilst at the same time raising money for local charities."
Gates will open at 4.30 pm and fireworks will start at around 7.30pm.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 4 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 7 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
- 8 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 9 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 10 Familiar faces galore, 'Chequebook FC' and the start of something big? - Town head to Portsmouth
Vehicle tickets are priced at £35 in advance or £40 on the gate, while pedestrian tickets are priced at £15 per adult and £5 per child (ages 4-14).
Tickets can be purchased here: http://www.suffolk-fireworks.co.uk/tickets/