Illuminated Garden Trail to turn Suffolk estate into winter wonderland
- Credit: Helmingham Hall
Step into a magical world of light, colour and sound as an Illuminated Garden Trail is taking place in the grounds of Helmingham Hall this Christmas.
The estate will be turned into an enchanted winter wonderland from Friday, November 19, to Sunday, December 19, except Mondays and Tuesdays, with entry slots from 4.30pm.
Begin the trail by crossing Helmingham Hall’s famous drawbridge, which has been pulled up every night since 1510, and warm up with a complimentary mulled wine in the courtyard.
Continue through the illuminated gardens and gather around the fire pits to toast marshmallows for s’mores.
End the evening browsing the stables shops and pop-up stalls and The Coach House Tearooms will be serving a range of hot and cold festive treats.
The last entry on a Wednesday and Thursday is 7.30pm and the last entry on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday is 8.30pm.
Buy tickets at helmingham.com/events/illuminated-garden-trail
- 1 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 4 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 5 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 6 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 7 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 8 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 9 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 10 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk