Drive-in cinema bringing festive film screenings to Colchester
- Credit: Nightflix
Drive-in cinema operator Nightflix is holding festive film screenings in Colchester in the run-up to Christmas.
The schedule of films includes seasonal classics such as Elf, Home Alone, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Muppet Christmas Carol and The Polar Express, with some showings having already sold out.
Nightflix owner John Sullivan said: “This year has been a tough one for film fans without access to their local cinemas, and we’re delighted to be able to bring a Christmas schedule packed with something for everyone to enjoy in socially-distanced drive-ins.
The sites will be fully decked with festive cheer so that film fans can get into the Christmas mood.
"Visitors can also enjoy their usual favourite cinema snacks with their film as food and drink will be available to purchase on site. The company said all government guidelines on social distancing will be followed, including track and trace measures.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £29 to £34 per car, plus a booking fee.
For full details, visit the Nightflix website.
- 1 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 2 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 3 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 4 Ipswich Town 'disappointed' at newspaper stance - Evans stands by Lambert
- 5 'I don't agree... I'm doing what's best for my career' - new signing Thomas responds to Ismael's 'unprofessional' accusations
- 6 COMMENT: Paul Lambert's record at Ipswich Town is not good enough - it's time for change
- 7 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital
- 8 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 9 Watch: What next for Debenhams stores across Suffolk and Essex?
- 10 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average