Did aspiring models from Lowestoft and Colchester remain in Britain’s Next Top Model?
- Credit: PA
18-year-old Eleanor Sippings and 21-year-old waitress Bianca Thomas made it through the fourth episode of the Lifetime TV series Britain’s Next Top Model.
Waitress Bianca, aged 21, hails from the Suffolk seaside town of Lowestoft and lists her favourite model as fellow Brit Cara Delevigne.
Eleanor Sippings, aged 18, from Colchester, is following in the footsteps of her best friend and grandmother, who is a former beauty queen.
The pair were both on tonight’s (April 6) episode of the 11th series of Britain’s Next Top Model.
They faced challenges including filming an advert for toothbrushes and taking part in a photo shoot.
You may also want to watch:
At the end of the show, one aspiring model was eliminated. The show started with 12 contestants.
Victoria Clay from Liverpool was today’s unlucky contestant.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
Judging the competitors are former contestant Abbey Clancy, model Paul Sculfor, fashion writer Hilary Alexander and celebrity photographer Nicky Johnston.
• The show is aired at 9pm every Thursday on Lifetime TV (Sky channel 156).