All you need to know if you’re trying to get tickets to see Ed Sheeran in Ipswich
- Credit: PA
Fans of Ed Sheeran will have their eyes on the clock this morning as tickets for his much-anticipated Chantry Park concerts go on sale.
The star will be playing gigs at Chantry Park on Friday August 23, and Saturday August 24 next year.
They are two of just four dates announced in the UK next year, so tickets are expected to sell out fast.
Here’s what you need to know – and good luck!
When do they go on sale?
You may also want to watch:
Fans will need to be online at 10am on Thursday September 27, which is when the tickets officially go on sale.
To combat unethical secondary ticketing and resale, it will be a paperless ticketing system via approved outlets.
- 1 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 2 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 3 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Burgers, Wings and Ribs comes to Stowmarket
Once tickets have been purchased, you will receive email confirmation as proof of purchase.
Upon arrival at the show, you will have to present your original payment card, original email booking confirmation, and a Government-issued photo ID such as driving license or passport that matches the name on the payment card.
The official websites you can go to:
www.ticketmaster.co.uk; www.seetickets.com; www.myticket.co.uk; www.alttickets.com; www.gigantic.com; www.axs.com; www.eventtravel.com
Fans with disabilities need to go to http://alt.tkts.me/edaccess
How much will tickets to the Ipswich gigs cost?
Then you need to decide which price band you want - they will cost £75 for general admission and £85 seated. All tickets will be subject to a maximum 10% booking fee plus a maximum £3 transaction charge per order.
How many tickets can I buy?
If you’re one of the lucky ones to get through the online ticket sites before they sell out, there is a strict limit of 4 tickets per show date. The whole party must arrive at the gig at the same time as the credit card/debit card holder to gain entry.
For more information visit Ed’s website at edsheeran.com