Ed Sheeran to play at Latitude Festival
RISING music star Ed Sheeran is the latest addition to this year’s Latitude Festival line-up.
The 20-year-old, from Framlingham, will play on the Obelisk Arena at Henham Park on Saturday, July 16.
Singer-songwriter Sheeran, who has played more than 600 gigs over the past two years, signed a six-album deal with Atlantic Records earlier this year. He has also signed a worldwide publishing deal with Sony.
He is currently working on his debut album, which is called “+”.
Other additions to Latitude include Dermot O’Leary’s indie disco, which is set for the In The Woods stage.
You may also want to watch:
The festival, boasting top arts and music acts, takes place from July 14-17.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 10 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions