Eighties icon Adam Ant to appear at Latitude Festival
EIGHTIES pop pin-up Adam Ant is among the latest additions to this year’s Latitude Festival line-up.
The singer, known for his huge hits Prince Charming, Stand and Deliver and Antmusic, will be appearing with his band, The Good The Mad and The Lovely Possee, at Henham Park, near Southwold, on Saturday, July 16.
Ant is currently working on his sixth solo album, Adam Ant Is The Blueblack Hussar In Marrying The Gunner’s Daughter.
Other additions to the music stages include Libertines frontman Carl Barat, The Walkmen, Cloud Control and Group Love.
The music stages will be headlined by The National, Paolo Nutini and Suede.
You may also want to watch:
Top names from the worlds of art, poetry, comedy, theatre and dance will also be appearing.
The festival takes place from July 14-17.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk