Erasure to play forest gig
AFTER more than four years away from recording and performing live, Erasure have announced the Total Pop tour - which comes to Thetford Forest this summer.
Part of Forestry Commission Live Music, it will coincide with the release of their new album.
Formed 25 years ago, the award-winning duo of Vince Clarke and Andy Bell are responsible for chart-smashing pop anthems such as A Little Respect, Sometimes, Blue Savannah and Wild.
“This wonderful opportunity to perform for the fans in such a unique backdrop feels like just the right way to jump back in to Erasure after a four year break. We’re excited to be playing in the woods,” said Bell.
Erasure will perform on Friday, June 10. The following night it’s the turn of Simple Minds with their Greatest Hits tour.
You may also want to watch:
Supported by Starsailor front man James Walsh, they’ll perform classics such as Alive and Kicking, Don’t You (Forget About Me) and Belfast Child.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 7 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 10 North Stander: Bonne's becoming a Blues icon - now we have to start winning