Essex singer Olly Murs to perform in Thetford Forest on June 30 and Colchester United on June 10, 2017
- Credit: Forest Live
Olly Murs is the latest act announced to perform as part of Forest Live in Thetford Forest next year – and he’s also coming to Colchester United.
The Forestry Commission arranges a number of summer concerts across the country with Murs joining Rick Astley on the bill for the 2017 dates in Thetford.
The gig is part of 20 outdoor dates Murs is performing at around Britain and come off the back of his fourth successive No.1 Album 24 Hrs.
One of the other dates for the singer from Witham is his show at Colchester United’s Weston Homes Community Stadium on June 10.
Both shows will follow Murs’ spring tour early next year including 23 UK shows, with performances at the O2 in London and at the opening night of the Teenage Cancer Trust shows.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Thetford Forest gig are £42.50 (plus £4.75 booking fee) and go on sale at 9am the Friday, December 2 from the Forestry Commission box office.
It can be contacted by telephone on 03000 680400 or you can buy online from its website.
Tickets for the Colchester United concert are £39.50 plus booking fee for general admission, and £55.00 plus booking fee to get into the platinum enclosure.
These tickets also go on sale at 9am on Friday, December 2, but can be purchased from Ticketmaster.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 8 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 9 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 10 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
Forest Live is an independent programme promoted by Forestry Commission England to bring forests to new audiences.
Income generated from ticket sales is spent on protecting, improving and expanding forests and woodlands and increasing their value to people and wildlife.
You can also find out more information about the concert on Olly Murs’ website.