All you need to know about the Copdock Motorcycle Show
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of people are expected to visit the Copdock Motorcycle Show this weekend for a day of stunts, displays and fun for all the family. Here’s all you need to know about the popular event.
When and where is it?
The 27th Copdock Motorcycle Show sponsored by CAM Rider will take place at Trinity Park, Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, IP3 8UH, on Sunday, October 7, from 9am to 6pm.
What is going on at the event?
This year’s guest of honour is former pro-biker and truck racer Steve ‘Stavros’ Parrish, who now works as a motorsport commentator.
Ken’s Fox’s ‘Wall of Death’ will also be appearing at the show, with riders performing stunts on 20ft vertical walls.
You may also want to watch:
The UK’s number one freestyle motocross display team – The Bolddog Lings FMX Team – will also be wowing crowds with their jumps and stunts.
The Two Brothers Racing stunt team consisting of trio Mark Van Driel AKA ‘Vandal’, Paul Todd AKA ‘Toddy’ and Katrina Van Driel AKA ‘Trina’ will perform their adrenaline-filled show.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 3 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 4 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
A vintage speedway cavalcade will take place as well as a classic pre 1965 scramble bike cavalcade.
Professional motorcycle trials and endurocross rider Dougie Lampkin MBE will also appear.
There will also be many traders, a large auto jumble, owner’s club exhibitions and the undercover bike show with numerous show classes.
What about food and drink?
On top of the motorcycle action, there will be refreshments, real ale and live music on the day.
What about tickets?
On the day: Adults £10. Adult advance eTickets £8.50, available from the club’s website. Accompanied children (under 14) are free.
How much for a pitch?
Autojumbler pitch – On the day: single pitch £35, double pitch £60.
Trader pitch – On the day: single pitch £45, double pitch £80.