Everything you need to know ahead of Clean Bandit concert at Thetford Forest
- Credit: PA
There’s no place Clean Bandit fans would rather be than at Thetford Forest this Sunday as they perform hits including Real Love, Symphony and Rockabye as part of the venue’s outdoor concert series.
Elbow, Olly Murs and Rick Astley have already taken to the stage at the Forest Live 2017 concerts this week.
From timings to travel, here is everything you need to know ahead of the gig tonight.
Sunday, July 2
You may also want to watch:
Car Parks: 5pm
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 7 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 8 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 9 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 10 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
Clean Bandit: 9.05pm
Concert Ends: 10.20pm
Expect sunny intervals and highs of 20C from 5pm - dropping to 16C by 10pm.
In light of recent events, there will be increased security measures at the event. Make sure to leave extra time for bag searches upon arrival and fans are advised to bring as little as possible to ensure speedy entry.
WHAT CAN’T YOU BRING?
Prohibited items include tables, glass of any kind, cans, metal cutlery, breakable crockery plates and umbrella. The venue isn’t able to accept credit or debit card so make sure to bring cash if you want to buy food or drink. Fold up chairs and rugs are allowed.
Missed out on tickets? There’s no need for tears as they are still on sale and can be bought online for £36.80 including booking fee until midday tomorrow or from the site Box Office from 5pm.
The address is High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Santon Downham, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0AF
The following entrance/exits will be in use so make sure to follow the signage:
The main High Lodge Thetford Forest entrance on the B1107 for traffic from Brandon (Customers requiring the disabled car park should also use this entrance).
The Elveden entrance signed from the B1106.
The Thetford entrance (normally the High Lodge exit drive) on the B1107 for traffic from Thetford and signed from the A11.
A separate entrance/ exit for taxis and pick up/drop off is available which will be signposted.
Concert car parking is available from 5pm and included in the ticket price.
Camping is not permitted.