Everything you need to know ahead of Olly Murs’ concert at Thetford Forest
Forest Live has returned for another year with Essex’s Olly Murs set to take to the stage this week.
X Factor runner-up Olly Murs, who has since had four number one singles, wants you to dance with him tonight when he performs his sold out show at Thetford Forest.
The other shows will feature Rick Astley on Saturday and Clean Bandit on Sunday, while Elbow performed on Thursday night.
From timings to travel, here is everything you need to know ahead of Olly Murs’ performance.
You may also want to watch:
Friday, June 30
Car Parks: 5pm
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 4 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 5 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 7 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 8 How busy was Bury St Edmunds town centre as lockdown eased?
- 9 Butchers warn a leg of lamb could rocket to £50
- 10 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
Louisa Johnson: 7.30pm
Olly Murs: 8.40pm
Concert Ends: 10.10pm
Make sure you’re wrapped up for the gig as light rain is forecast from 6pm onwards. Expect highs of 18C dropping to 14C by 9pm.
In light of recent events, there will be increased security measures. Make sure to leave extra time for bag searches upon arrival and fans are advised to bring as little as possible to ensure speedy entry.
WHAT CAN’T YOU BRING?
Prohibited items include tables, glass of any kind, cans, metal cutlery, breakable crockery plates and umbrella. The venue isn’t able to accept credit or debit card so make sure to bring cash if you want to buy food or drink. Fold up chairs and rugs are allowed.
Tickets are sold out for the concert.
The address is High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Santon Downham, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0AF
The following entrance/exits will be in use so make sure to follow the signage:
The main High Lodge Thetford Forest entrance on the B1107 for traffic from Brandon (Customers requiring the disabled car park should also use this entrance).
The Elveden entrance signed from the B1106.
The Thetford entrance (normally the High Lodge exit drive) on the B1107 for traffic from Thetford and signed from the A11.
A separate entrance/ exit for taxis and pick up/drop off is available which will be signposted.
Concert car parking is available from 5pm and included in the ticket price.
Camping is not permitted.
Tweet us your photos from the concert via @EADT24