Everything you need to know ahead of Olly Murs’ concert at Thetford Forest
Forest Live has returned for another year with Essex’s Olly Murs set to take to the stage this week.
X Factor runner-up Olly Murs, who has since had four number one singles, wants you to dance with him tonight when he performs his sold out show at Thetford Forest.
The other shows will feature Rick Astley on Saturday and Clean Bandit on Sunday, while Elbow performed on Thursday night.
From timings to travel, here is everything you need to know ahead of Olly Murs’ performance.
Friday, June 30
Car Parks: 5pm
- 1 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 2 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 3 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 4 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 13 years behind bars for man who killed a dad out celebrating with family
- 8 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role
- 9 Soldiers tested in drugs probe at Suffolk airbase
- 10 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
Louisa Johnson: 7.30pm
Olly Murs: 8.40pm
Concert Ends: 10.10pm
Make sure you’re wrapped up for the gig as light rain is forecast from 6pm onwards. Expect highs of 18C dropping to 14C by 9pm.
In light of recent events, there will be increased security measures. Make sure to leave extra time for bag searches upon arrival and fans are advised to bring as little as possible to ensure speedy entry.
WHAT CAN’T YOU BRING?
Prohibited items include tables, glass of any kind, cans, metal cutlery, breakable crockery plates and umbrella. The venue isn’t able to accept credit or debit card so make sure to bring cash if you want to buy food or drink. Fold up chairs and rugs are allowed.
Tickets are sold out for the concert.
The address is High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Santon Downham, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0AF
The following entrance/exits will be in use so make sure to follow the signage:
The main High Lodge Thetford Forest entrance on the B1107 for traffic from Brandon (Customers requiring the disabled car park should also use this entrance).
The Elveden entrance signed from the B1106.
The Thetford entrance (normally the High Lodge exit drive) on the B1107 for traffic from Thetford and signed from the A11.
A separate entrance/ exit for taxis and pick up/drop off is available which will be signposted.
Concert car parking is available from 5pm and included in the ticket price.
Camping is not permitted.
Tweet us your photos from the concert via @EADT24