Your photos of Easter egg hunts in the garden during lockdown
- Credit: Faye Ellis
Even during lockdown, children have been enjoying the fun of Easter eggs at home - as your photos show.
Although events at many attractions and parks across the area sadly couldn’t take place this year, many families in Suffolk staged their own hunts at home - hiding eggs in the garden or around the house.
And it’s clear from the delighted smiles of these youngsters that they enjoyed tracking down colourful chocolate treats as much as ever.
One youngster pictured here, Evie, even made her own Easter bonnet for the occasion.
READ MORE - Adorable quad lambs born on small Suffolk farmFortunately, the sun was shining across the area on Easter morning, when most of the events were held, even though storms struck the county later in the day.
Some families posted Easter egg hunt photos on social media, including Joe Cullen’s picture from Instagram.
You may also want to watch:
• Do you have photos to add to our gallery? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 2 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move