Seafront celebrations at FelixFest during Women's Tour weekend
- Credit: visitfelixstowe.org.uk
FelixFest festivities are taking place on Felixstowe's seafront all weekend.
The event has been organised to celebrate the arrival of the Women's Tour, which culminated in a sprint finish along Felixstowe's seafront.
The fun began on Friday evening with an outdoor screening of the Richard Curtis movie Yesterday, at the Beachside Events Space.
Then, on Saturday, Felixstowe parkrun started things off, followed by the chance to try a Pump Track, High Ropes course, laser tag and football cage.
At Felixstowe Leisure Centre, instructors put on demonstrations and many community organisations took part in a Tour Village. This included police, who offered free cycle security marking and fingerprint key rings.
In addition to the Women's Tour, a 10k fun bike ride led by Breeze also arrived in Felixstowe during the festival.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday, the first ever Felixstowe Triathlon will start at 8.30am, including a sea swim, and the Pump Track will be open from 10am.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 9 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 10 Audi and Jaguar crash into central reservation on A12 at Copdock