Fired Paloma: It’s Lord Sugar’s loss
LIPPY Paloma Vivanco was axed from the Apprentice tonight after irritating Lord Sugar in the boardroom – and then claimed her sacking was his loss.
The Peruvian-born contender fell foul of the show boss after she turned on colleagues following her Apollo team’s failure in a fashion task.
Lord Sugar told her she had “talked herself out” of the show with her outburst.
And the 29-year-old admitted her comments prompted her departure, saying: “The key reason that Lord Sugar got rid of me was because I got a little too lippy in the boardroom.
But she added: “I think it’s his loss to be honest.’
You may also want to watch:
The two teams went head-to-head in establishing fashion outlets at Manchester’s Trafford Centre for their latest challenge.
But the �3,223 takings of Paloma’s Apollo team trailed the Synergy rivals by more than �500 and they lost.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 4 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 7 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
She dragged Alex Epstein and Sandeesh Samra into the boardroom for the final showdown with Lord Sugar.
And, after ripping into her colleagues and launching into a tirade, Lord Sugar told her: “I don’t like your last outburst and from my 40 years in business and my personal instinct, I don’t like what I’ve seen across the table today.
“You’ve talked yourself out of this and if you had shut up a while back it may be someone else going. Paloma, you’re fired.”