Framlingham’s ‘urgent’ appeal for volunteers to help at fireworks and other events
- Credit: citizenside.com
A Suffolk town has issued an “urgent” appeal for people to volunteer at community events including the upcoming fireworks display.
Framlingham’s “fireworks spectacular” with be held on Saturday, November 4, at the Pageant Field in Badingham Road, with profits going towards other events, such as the soap box race.
For such events to continue, Framlingham Town Council said “more people are urgently needed” to help with organising and on the day.
At this year’s event, Kimbolton Fireworks will be returning for “another memorable display” and some “unique effects”.
There will also be a designated area for sparklers, which must be bought on the night, refreshments including mulled wine, Earl Soham beer. Hall Farm Butchers’ burgers and hotdogs and more.
You may also want to watch:
Framlingham Guides will be serving hot soup and drinks.
Tickets can be bought for a reduced price of £5 for adults £2.50 for children from the town council or library in The Old Court House, Bridge Street, where people can also find out more about volunteering.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 3 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 4 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 9 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training