Tickets still available for fundraising show at the Theatre Royal, in Bury St Edmunds
Tickets are still available for a fundraising evening at the Theatre Royal, in Bury St Edmunds, aimed at boosting the funds of the Every Heart Matters appeal.
Larger-than-life celebrity Christopher Biggins is to be the compere for a fantastic night to remember as a gala evening of cabaret, comedy, West End Show routines and celebrity guests are all set to raise money for charity.
“The Love Gala” is taking place on Sunday, March 25, and tickets are now on sale for the event.
It is set to raise money for the My WiSH Charity’s Every Heart Matters Appeal, which is aiming to raise £500,000 for a new cardiac centre at the West Suffolk Hospital, plus the Theatre Royal.
The evening features a host of well known artists from stage, TV and the big screen including Alex Jennings, Robert Glenister, Yvonne Howard, Matthew Croke, Britt Lenting, Sammy Kelly and racing jockey and ambassador for the Every Heart Matters appeal Frankie Dettori.
You may also want to watch:
Contact the box office team on 01284 769505 or visit www.theatreroyal.org to book online.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 6 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 7 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 8 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 10 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront