Gallery: Bygone eras celebrated at Long Melford Vintage Rally
- Credit: Archant
Vintage cars and machinery wowed the crowds alongside death-defying stunts by motorcycle riders at the Long Melford Vintage Rally.
As well as cars, vehicles at the show also included steam engines, classic coaches and military vehicles.
The event, organised by the Farm Machinery Preservation Society, was held at Long Melford Hall on both Saturday and Sunday.
Stunts by brave motorcyclists as part of the Luke Fox Wall of Death show was one of the main attractions in the central arena.
An auction of vintage parts was also held at the rally, which has a long history.
You may also want to watch:
It is the ninth year the rally has been held in the grounds of Long Melford Hall by kind permission of Sir Richard and Lady Hyde-Parker.
The Farm Machinery Preservation Society celebrated its 45th anniversary last year.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 5 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 7 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 8 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 9 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 10 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence