Were you in Carbon in Stowmarket on Saturday?
- Credit: licklist
After the success of the Yates nightclub gallery on our sister newspaper’s website the Ipswich Star, we have joined forces with Carbon in Stowmarket to launch a similar gallery for the East Anglian Daily Times.
The gallery of photos from the weekend are set to be published on the EADT website every Monday.
The nightclub is located in Station Road East and has three rooms of music every Saturday night.
Take a look through the pictures to see if you can find any familiar faces who were dancing the night away.
There were more than 70 pictures taken of the partygoers - we have picked a selection of our favourite snaps which were photographed by Licklist.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise anyone in the gallery, then make sure you share this article with them.
You can also look out for it on Facebook and tag them in the comments section so they don’t miss their five minutes of fame.
- 1 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 4 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 5 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 6 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 7 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 8 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 9 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 10 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year