Game of the Week: Call of Duty: Black Ops
ANTICIPATION ahead of the release of the latest in the series of Call of Duty games reached fever pitch levels - and the team at Treyarch have produced another belter.
Game of the week: Call of Duty: Black Ops
You may also want to watch:
As the games bar is raised ever higher with each passing year, so the pressure intensifies on the phenomenally successful Call Of Duty franchise to remain at the pinnacle of the first person shooter genre.
And Treyarch has done it once more.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
Set in the 1960s, and following the fortunes of Black Ops’ Alex Mason for the most part, the game boasts as smooth and spectacular a shooter as you’ll have ever played.
You won’t miss the departed campaign co-op, and you will absolutely love the vehicle missions, atmospheric music and incredible explosions aplenty.
Action game lovers shouldn’t waste time putting this on their Christmas lists - this is something they need right now.