Game of the week: Child of Eden
GROUND-BREAKING motion-sensor game Child of Eden many be short, but it’s definitely worth your time!
Game: Child Of Eden
Platform: Xbox 360
You may also want to watch:
The 360’s Kinect motion-sensing peripheral has promised much but has yet to really deliver.
The wait is over though - Child Of Eden delivers a totally unique experience when it comes to engrossing motion-control gaming. You will feel like the conductor of your own orchestral fusion of awesome graphics and perfect audio as you set about your battle to save Project Lumi, a mission to reproduce a human personality inside Eden, the archive of all human memories.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 8 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years
Child Of Eden will have you enthralled from start to finish, although the length of the game - a mere couple of hours - may leave you frustrated.
But it’s a true genre-defining moment - and almost worth the price of a Kinect alone.