Game of the week: Homefront
STUNNINGLY realistic first person shooter Homefront is this week’s must-have video game.
Platform: Xbox 360
Genre: First Person Shooter
You may also want to watch:
WHILE other games in the FPS genre are often set in space or some far away planet, Homefront keeps things real by throwing you into a near-future conflict between the Greater Korean Republic and the USA.
You do battle for the American resistance, and will quickly find yourself totally engrossed in an emotional and expertly delivered narrative, backed up by stunning graphics and tidy controls. Indeed, the game stands out from its peers because of the level of realism, the cracking storyline and the incredible set pieces you’ll encounter as you progress.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
Bundle in a staggering 32-person multiplayer mode and this game has more than enough to keep you happy on the homefront for weeks on end.