Game of the week: LittleBigPlanet 2
THE sequel to the incredibly successful LittleBigPlanet offers an experience that will keep gamers enthralled for days, weeks and months to come.
Title: LittleBigPlanet 2
You may also want to watch:
Sackboy is back and he wants your help in making the best game ever.
Where the last LittleBigPlanet allowed you to create and customise your own 2D platform game, now you can pretty much make almost any kind of game you like - racing, puzzle, RPG, it’s up to you. You can even film your own cut scenes.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 6 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 8 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 9 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
While the single-player campaign will act as a superb tutorial to all the tools at your disposal and showcase the brilliant graphics, it’s when you start crafting your own controls, storylines and game genres that you’ll really understand just how user-friendly and fun this game is.
And there’s a huge community of like-minded would-be game developers out there happy to lend a hand with their own creations.
Alternatively you can download their creations and simply extend your single player experience. The possibilities are endless - and so is the enjoyment.